Registration is now OPEN for the October 14th, 2012 race
The 9th Annual County Marathon will be Sunday, October 14th
Registration is now open – don’t delay in signing up!
Click here for the 2012 Event Details
(PDF - 1.3MB)
Photo Link: http://www2.brightroom.com/102261
Marathon Teams: http://results.sportstats.ca/res2012/pecmara_4t.htm
Half Marathon: http://sportstats.ca/displayResults.xhtml?racecode=103334
Top 10 Reasons to run The County Marathon
- The course is fast, flat, and beautiful with a full road closure
- No paper in our race kits, but you will get a reusable bag, a long sleeve race shirt, and our custom race socks - 2012 Shirts and Socks Rock!
- At the finish line The Dairy Farmers of Canada will help you Recharge with a complimentary chocolate milk
- Then Barley Days Brewery will help you celebrate your achievement with a complimentary beer! No Kidding!
- This is wine country - come early and do a wine tour of some of our 33 wineries
- An All-You-Can-Eat Pasta Dinner; Don't forget to select this when you register!
- You and your family matter to us! We have 13 circulating buses that will escort all participants to the start line. Your family can join you on the ride and circulate throughout the day to watch your progress for only $5 (tickets available at registration)
- The finish line is steps away to our local hospital and we have a world class medical team ready to serve you
- Every participant is important to us and our finish line crew will place a medal around the neck of every finisher
- The residents of Prince Edward County are proud of each of you! You will be cheered on by our community along the route by everyone! The support ensure a PB for sure!
Run For A Charity
Do you have a charity that you want to run for? There is no greater way to conquer your 42.2km or 21.1km journey then to be doing it for a worthwhile cause. We want to hear from you – Sign Up to participate then email firstname.lastname@example.org with your charity and link to where donations can be made
Great local races to participate in to gear up for The County Marathon